TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is only open to attendees of the 2022 Educate Plus Conference, who enter on behalf of a
registered school or university. Service providers are not eligible for prizes.
- One entry per person.
- Entry online via Datam’s website only.
- Entries close at 4pm on Friday 9 th September 2022.
- The prize consists of direct marketing services by Datam directly to the winning organisation, up to the specified value costed at Datam’s standard rates – one prize of $2,500. [Other Datam proprietary services may be obtained in association with direct marketing.] Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Services to be used by 1 March 2023.
- Postage costs for marketing campaigns are not included.
- Winners will be chosen via a random draw and announced at the conference closing plenary.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that the name of the winning organisation and presentation photo may be used for publicity purposes.
- Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The contact details collected on your entry may be used by Datam (part of NZ Post) for the purpose of this competition and to provide you with information or offers relating to our products and services. You may look at and correct any personal information that we hold about you.